- Use a long knife to cut the cake into 1-inch bite-size squares. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk powdered sugar with milk and vanilla extract to create a smooth, thin icing. Set aside.
- Finely chop peanuts in a food processor, then transfer to a shallow dish.
- Dip each square of cake into icing, then lift to allow excess to drain off.
- Roll each square in chopped peanuts, pressing them in until coated on all sides. Transfer to a plate to dry for 1 hour before eating.
Imperial Sugar Insight
网络棋牌代理Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash @.